Dr. Who?

Can’t wait.

1 Like

I can’t wait either.

Which Doctor was your favorite? Mine personally is Number 10, David Tennant.

Same here! ;D

This is going to be EPIC!
The Next doctor (Peter Capaldi) is going to do an excelent job. Hes a great actor.

Have to agree with that, not only because he is a fellow Scot, but the fact he made wearing glasses cool with a lot of young kids. :slight_smile:

My Favorite Doctor was Tom Baker (the curator in the Day of the Doctor that aired in november) But that said my favorite new doctor since it returned is Matt Smith. I love the slightly insane quality he brings.

Too lazy to search internet … don’t know the numbering or the actor’s name – but somewhere '84 - '89 +/- was mine.

Had a coffee mug with a tardis on the side, tardis disappeared when it hat hot liquids in it :dance: think i still have it somewhere, but the disappearing-act faded (pun) away long ago

Same Dr who (pun) was in that serious of movies with early model dialects

Dr Who who?
Never seen it :-[

I have one of those. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way they aren’t dishwasher safe. It doesn’t look as nice as it did when I got it :frowning:

I’ve really enjoyed Matt Smith. David Tenant was great, too.

EDIT: I had never heard of Peter Capaldi before and did some research. I really hope he doesn’t bring his trademark vulgarities into the show. I hope it remains a show that I can watch with my kids.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peter+capaldi&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=A7D3ACB341486585F956A7D3ACB341486585F956

I liked Eccleston, as he was my introduction into the series.

Must say I’m not a fan of Moffat as a exec producer - too over the top in reminding of the over arching themes and here again feels the need to amass groups to join in battle (Pandorica, Good Man Goes to War, and now this trailer).

I agree with you on Steven Moffat not being as good as his predecessor. I think that is why I like Tennant era more. Eccleston was interesting and I like some of the episodes that featured him like the last of the Daleks episode.

Speaking of Daleks, who is your favorite villian? While not my favorite, I think Cassandra was funny, “Mosturize me, moistureize me”. :smiley:

[quote=“Aron”]Speaking of Daleks, who is your favorite villian? While not my favorite, I think Cassandra was funny, “Mosturize me, moistureize me”. :smiley:
[/quote]

I think Aron has a secret fantasy… :wink:

Weeping angels still scare me. :frowning:

I think Aron has a secret fantasy… :wink:

Weeping angels still scare me. :frowning:
[/quote]

Weeping angels were great, though they somewhat morphed under Moffat the producer, which is ironic to me as he wrote the “Blink” episode (one of my favorites). If I see some in the store, I can’t help but doing a double take to see if they moved :wink: Same thing with store mannequins (first Dr 9/Rose episode).

The Silence were pretty cool for me – liked the fact that as soon as you stop seeing them, they disappeared from your memory.

I got a kick out of the Sontarans.

The doctors

The villains

Anyone else go out to watch “The Day of the Doctor” in theatres? I took the whole family. :smiley:

I actually watched it before them (Eve was at work, the kids where at their mothers) and managed to keep everything a secret. Not even a hint about Tom Baker’s appearance.

just for laughs

Look for Torchwood Children of Earth. He played a politician on that series and gives you another side to Peter Capaldi.