Detroit Maker Fair 2011 Photos

Gus explaining how it is “Freakn’ Easy” to use FEZ Panda II and showing the many features it has.

James from Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer team. I am sure anyone of you would admire his great enthusiasm toward .NET Gadgeteer project. He pays attention to every single detail. I would call him Mr. perfection 8).

Joe:

You got me confused! I looked at the original picture and thought that didn’t look like Gus.

I guess you posted the wrong picture. lol

James’ toys!

Nick from Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer team. I would call him .NET Gadgeteer Godfather! .NET Gadgeteer is his beloved baby. He is ready to spend hours with you to show you the beauty of this platform.
One more thing, Man!! this guy is so smart!

And this is me ;D

a $20 FEZ Panda!!
A sandwich or a FEZ Panda?? Of course FEZ Panda!
Specially after chatting with Gus. Gus wants everyone to own a FEZ board.

After spending all the hot and humid day outside, it felt great to take all that $$$ and buy tons of ice-cream!

Thank you James,Nick and all of .NET Gadgeteer team for this amazing platform and we all can not wait to see .NET Gadgeteer mainboards and modules in everyone’s hands.

Everyone is invited to visit .NET Gadgeteer website more information about this great project:
[url]http://www.netmf.com/gadgeteer/[/url]
And all of you are invited to contribute, it is an open source project!

[quote]You got me confused! I looked at the original picture and thought that didn’t look like Gus.

I guess you posted the wrong picture. lol[/quote]
First, Ooops!.
Second, I fixed it :wink:

Mike, I hope to get to meet with you again at next NYC maker faire

For those who are curious about .NET Gadgeteer and probably have some questions. We have this section on our forum for .NET Gadgeteer and about the first .NET Gadgeteer compatible kit FEZ Spider Starter Kit:
[url]http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/21/[/url]

You guys are coming? Great!

I will be there. If you need an extra hand I would love to help out.

And/or if you want to go meet in Manhattan I know some great places for dinner.

Cool, the tinyclr crew 8)
Gus got all heated up when selling all the cool fez panda boards!

Oh yeah Josh: how about multiple attachments in a post? :wink:

Alright! Nice to know you guys are going to NYC. Seems like Joe is already there ;D