Debugging Error is back

Hello,
This is after a clean install of netmf4.3, Windows7, vs2015 on a GHI FezSpider 1.1 with no devices attached:
Deploying to device is ok, FezConfig connects and flashes no problem.

Attempting deployment…
Incrementally deploying assemblies to device
All assemblies on the device are up to date. No assembly deployment was necessary.
Assemblies successfully deployed to device.
Restarting interpreter…
Attaching to device…
Waiting for device to initialize…
The debugging target and the debugger engine failed to initialize because of unspecified device errors.
The debugger engine thread has terminated unexpectedly with error ‘Could not reconnect to the debugging target after rebooting it.’.

This is back to haunt me again in 4.3 (Spider)
A clean build on a windows 7 box.

During my netmf4.4 development I tracked the problem down to CorDebugProcess.cs line 439,
change that to a Thread.Sleep(10) and problem fixed.

However … I cannot currently build 4.3 or build the vs2015 netmfvs14.vsix that would fix this.

Does anyone have a work around? This is 100% consistent with me and I am dead in the water. Help anyone!

@ Dale Lyons -

Is there a particular reason you are using VS2015. I stopped using my 2015 because of strange problems that pop up.
(Though not as you describe)

Can you give VS2013 a try?

Maybe a USB driver problem? Keep the Device Manager open on your desktop and watch for USB changes.
I do not have a Windows 7 PC anymore so I have no idea if VS2015 runs without issues on it.

Good luck.

Yes, you are right, vs2013 seems to run fine.

It’s unfortunate that I have to run vs2013 but I can manage it.

I’m certain the problem lies in the problem I found in the server side debugging code.
The vs side of the debugger is not allowing enough time for the target to reboot
and is timing out far too early.

Anyways, thanks for the comments.