Debug Visual Studio 2010 does not work

Hello ,

I’m using a HYDRA board with the SD Card :

Ping… TinyCLR
HalSystemInfo.halVersion :4.2.0.0
HalSystemInfo.halVendorInfo :Microsoft Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rig
ClrInfo.clrVersion :4.2.0.0
ClrInfo.clrVendorInfo :Microsoft Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rig
ClrInfo.targetFrameworkVersion :4.2.0.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion: 4.2.5.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVendorInfo: Copyright (C) GHI Electronics, LLC
SoftwareVersion.BuildDate: Apr 25 2013
SoftwareVersion.CompilerVersion: 410713
LCD.Width: 320
LCD.Height: 240
LCD.BitsPerPixel: 16

DeviceInfo:
HAL build info: 4.2.0.0, Microsoft Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rig
OEM Product codes (vendor, model, SKU): 255, 0, 65535
Serial Numbers (module, system):
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Solution Build Info: 4.2.5.0, Copyright (C) GHI Electronics, LLC
AppDomains:
default, id=1
Assemblies:
mscorlib,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Native,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.IO,4.2.0.0
System.IO,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Touch,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Ink,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM,4.2.0.1
Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire,4.2.0.0
System.Xml,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Time,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Net,4.2.0.0
System,4.2.0.0
Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security,4.2.0.0
System.Net.Security,4.2.0.0
GHI.OSHW.Hardware,4.2.5.0
Gadgeteer,2.42.0.0
System.Http,4.2.0.0
GTM.GHIElectronics.SDCard,1.1.2.0
GTM.GHIElectronics.Ethernet_ENC28,1.1.6.0
GHI.Premium.Net,4.2.10.0
Test,1.0.0.0
GTM.GHIElectronics.Extender,1.1.2.0
GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZHydra,1.1.3.0
Gadgeteer.SPI,2.42.0.0

When I read a file on the SD CARD it seems to make the debugger VS 2010 no functional
Here is the function that a problem : (The file is good on the SD Card)

///

/// Traitement du chargement de la config de la carte (Add IP etc…)
///

private void LoadConfig()
{
string stFileName, stLine =“”;
StreamReader oStream;
if (sdCard.IsCardInserted == false)
{
Debug.Print(“SdCard absente. La configuration par defaut sera appliquee”);
return;
}
stFileName = sdCard.GetStorageDevice().RootDirectory + “\ConfigHydra.ini”;
oStream = new StreamReader(stFileName);
stLine = oStream.ReadLine(); //if line no commen , Debug not work
oStream.Close();
oStream.Dispose();
}

The first time the debugger, it works.
Following the launch of the program loading in Hydra then reboot the hydra and … loss of USB. So no way to debug.
The program is loaded correctly in the Hydra.
If I stop the Debug (Shift F5) VS2010 and I reset the HYDRA board, USB back and
the green LED flashes after the passage in the following function:

void timer_Tick(GT.Timer timer)
{
Program.Mainboard.SetDebugLED(rbLedCoeur);
rbLedCoeur = !rbLedCoeur;
}

The behavior was normal with the firmware in November 2012.
If I put the line:
stLine = oStream.ReadLine();
in comment out the debug function properly :
// stLine = oStream.ReadLine();

What solution is there?

Thank you in advance for your help, excuse my bad English

Bye
Alan

@ Alang - Welcome to the forum.

The version of the GHI OSHW SDK that you are using (4.2.5) is a bit out of date. The current version is 4.2.10.

I sugguest you load the lastest SDK and then repost if you still have a problem.

Does this help? http://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/165/netmf-and-gadgeteer-troubleshooting

@ Mike - Thank you for your response.
The version of the library GHI SDK OSHW I find is dated 04/30/2013 and is build 4.2.5.0
The Premium is 4.2.10.0

(http://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/40/netmf-4.2-developer)
Where find OSHW 4.2.10.0 ?

@ Gus - Thank you but I’ve read this article.
The USB is detected and recognized when I power the Hydra card.
I start VS 2010 : Usb Hydra OK.
I start debugging (F5) : Usb Hydra OK.
After the Hydra card reboot, the USB port appears, then it disappears almost immediately
et VS 2010 remains in waiting state of USB.
Reboot the Hydra card at this time does not solve the problem.

First loading (with this program) the debuger working properly but not with the following.

If in the program I put comment out the line that reads in the file behavior is always good.
Like this: // stLine = oStream.ReadLine();

This program with the firmware in November 2012 and VS 2010 is not a problem.

There connected to the USB:
USB Client DP
Hydra
Micro SD Card
Enc28

The USB port on the desktop PC supports more 500ma

In the device manager I get with the SDK installation base: see image

Are you running a virtual machine?

Usually when a program is deployed, and then there is a problem attaching to the device, it means that the program is experiencing an exception soon after a reboot.

When I have a similar problem, I use a button. Before I start the program logic, I wait for the button to be pressed. I press the button after the program has been deployed, and the debugger has attached to the device. I can then see any exceptions that occur.

@ Mike :

not a virtual machine.

Very good idea to try to find out what happens.
I will execute the code for reading the SD card in the event of the button onclic.
Good day.
Alan

I incorporated the loading of the configuration in the main event timer:

void timer_Tick(GT.Timer timer)
  {
   Program.Mainboard.SetDebugLED(rbLedCoeur);
   rbLedCoeur = !rbLedCoeur;
   if ( rnCpt <1)
   {
    rnCpt++;
    return;
   }
   if (rnCpt == 1)
   {
    LoadConfig(); /////////////////////////////////////////
    Debug.Print("Config chargée");
    rnCpt++;
   }
  }

Here the body of the method loadConfig:

{
   string stFileName, stLine ="";
   StreamReader oStream;
   {
    Debug.Print("SdCard absente. La configuration par defaut sera appliquee");
    return;
   }
   stFileName = sdCard.GetStorageDevice().RootDirectory + "\\ConfigHydra.ini";
   stLine = oStream.ReadLine(); //Problem this line /////////////////////////
   oStream.Close();
   oStream.Dispose();
  }

If the line: stLine oStream.ReadLine = () is commented, I get the following debug trace
in VS2010 :

Found debugger!

Create TS.

Loading start at 2018f198, end 201bc4dc

Assembly: mscorlib (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: System.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Touch (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Ink (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire (4.2.0.0) Assembly: System.Xml (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Time (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System.Net.Security (4.2.0.0) Loading Deployment Assemblies.

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.OSHW.Hardware (4.2.5.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System.Http (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.SDCard (1.1.2.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Extender (1.1.2.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Test (1.0.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZHydra (1.1.3.0) Resolving.

GC: 1msec 395304 bytes used, 5895828 bytes available

Type 0F (STRING ): 24 bytes

Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 5895828 bytes

Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 30024 bytes

Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 365184 bytes

Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes

GC: performing heap compaction…

The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution.
Ready.

‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\mscorlib.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Native.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.IO.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.IO.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Touch.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Ink.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Xml.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Time.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Net.Security.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\Assemblies\le\GHI.OSHW.Hardware.dll’ chargé
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer\Core\Assemblies.NET Micro Framework 4.2\le\Gadgeteer.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Http.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Modules\SDCard\NETMF 4.2\le\GTM.GHIElectronics.SDCard.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Modules\Extender\NETMF 4.2\le\GTM.GHIElectronics.Extender.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Mainboards\FEZHydra\NETMF 4.2\le\GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZHydra.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘E:\Dev\DomLaMade\ModulesNetMf\Test\Test\bin\Debug\le\Test.exe’ chargé, symboles chargés.
Le thread ‘’ (0x2) s’est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Using mainboard GHI Electronics FEZHydra version 1.2
Program Started
Config chargée
Le thread ‘’ (0x3) s’est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).

If the line:
stLine oStream.ReadLine = () is executed
I get the following debug trace, after being forced to do a manual reset of the Hydra card while VS 2010 trying to start the debugger:

Create TS.

Loading start at 2018f198, end 201bc4dc

Assembly: mscorlib (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: System.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Touch (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Ink (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire (4.2.0.0) Assembly: System.Xml (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Time (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System.Net.Security (4.2.0.0) Loading Deployment Assemblies.

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.OSHW.Hardware (4.2.5.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System.Http (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.SDCard (1.1.2.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Extender (1.1.2.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Test (1.0.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZHydra (1.1.3.0) Resolving.

GC: 1msec 395328 bytes used, 5895804 bytes available

Type 0F (STRING ): 24 bytes

Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 5895804 bytes

Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 30036 bytes

Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 365196 bytes

Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes

GC: performing heap compaction…

The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution.
Ready.

‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\mscorlib.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Native.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.IO.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.IO.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Touch.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Ink.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Xml.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Time.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Net.Security.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\Assemblies\le\GHI.OSHW.Hardware.dll’ chargé
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer\Core\Assemblies.NET Micro Framework 4.2\le\Gadgeteer.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Http.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Modules\SDCard\NETMF 4.2\le\GTM.GHIElectronics.SDCard.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Modules\Extender\NETMF 4.2\le\GTM.GHIElectronics.Extender.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK\Mainboards\FEZHydra\NETMF 4.2\le\GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZHydra.dll’ chargé, symboles chargés.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managé) : ‘E:\Dev\DomLaMade\ModulesNetMf\Test\Test\bin\Debug\le\Test.exe’ chargé, symboles chargés.
Le thread ‘’ (0x2) s’est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Using mainboard GHI Electronics FEZHydra version 1.2
Program Started
Config chargée
Le thread ‘’ (0x3) s’est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).

Seen between the two debug traces the beginning of the sequence (Found debugger!) is not displayed when I have to do a manual reset on the Hydra card.

Moving the code will enable debugging but it hides a problem between VS2010 and Hydra card with firmware 4.2.5.0

Using code tags will make your post more readable. This can be done in two ways:
After you click edit on your post,

[ol]Click the “101010” icon and paste your code between the

tags or...
Select the code within your post and click the "101010" icon.[/ol]
(Generated by QuickReply)

Thank You Gus

I found a solution. After reading the contents of the file I must unmount the SD card and then Mount SD card.
Here is the corrected method loadConfig.

/// <summary>
  /// Traitement du chargement de la config de la carte (Add IP etc....)
  /// </summary>
  {
   string stFileName, stLine ="";
   StreamReader oStream;
   {
    Debug.Print("SdCard absente. La configuration par defaut sera appliquee");
    return;
   }
   stFileName = sdCard.GetStorageDevice().RootDirectory + "\\ConfigHydra.ini";
   stLine = oStream.ReadLine(); 
   Debug.Print(stLine);
   oStream.Close();
   oStream.Dispose();
   sdCard.UnmountSDCard();
   sdCard.MountSDCard();
  }

This does not seem normal to me but it is a way around the problem.
The debuger VS 2010 starts normally. I made a fifteen trials.