Customized Enclosure

@ bstag - got it, thanks! we’ll get it out to you today

@ Gus, I’ll be in touch with you

@ Chris - I have it on my list. I would like to do it.

Thanks,

Landon

Its at the house now just arrived. When i get home Will post up pic’s and what not. Gonna Throw the panda in it since the domino is sitting on a robot right now.

I tried one of those and it is awesome [url]White Enclosure for Arduino - Electronics enclosure [1.0] : ID 271 : $15.00 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

If you know the guys there, make sure you tell them to get us some quick!

We contacted them to resell this box right on this website for your convenience.

[quote]I tried one of those and it is awesome White Enclosure for Arduino - Electronics enclosure [1.0] : ID 271 : $15.00 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
[/quote]

It look nice. I tried to get one also. But too bad. It ran out of stock already! :cry:

Looks very nice and handy!

Hi. I watched a GHI video on Youtube a while back FEZ Cerberus, the smallest and most featured .NET Gadgeteer mainboard - YouTube and the Author talks about the use of Spacers. Could anyone tell what size spacers are being used here and where I can get them in the UK or Ireland. Thank you.

@ Appsolo1 - Here they are http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/371

We can ship direct to you.

@ Gus. Thanks for the offer Gus but unfortunately the cost of postage outweighs the cost of the items ;-). One other question which is, I know unrelated to this forum. Will a nine volt battery power a Fez Hydra or Spider or Ceribus with attached modules (music module, Multicolored LED, SD module) using a USB DP module with the 9V battery in the power inlet (not the Mini USB). Or more importantly will it damage any of the prescribed boards as I have all 3 boards. Apologies about the out of Forum question, I do not seem to be to create a post?

@ Appsolo1 - you can get the stand offs from protopic.

@ justin. Thanks Justin. That’s who I ordered them from.