Main Site Documentation

Custom user avatars

I’d like to see the ability to have custom avatars for people. It’s much easier to recognise people from an avatar rather than just one avatar for the user level. I keep thinking i’m Foekie now that we’ve both moved up ranks!

I totally agree. As this forum gets more and more users it will even be harder keeping track on who is who.
What I miss even more is a threading of replies. The way its now its hard to figure out who is commenting on what part of a long thread.

Hahahah I have the same with Chris :smiley:
This has been suggested before, and I would say “yes please”. ;D

Yeah, I agree. Makes it a lot easier to track posts when you can look at one thing and tell who their by.

It’s on my list as soon as the site is done ???

Thank you, take your time :wink:

Ah good, perhaps you could put a todo list so i don’t keep suggesting the same things. Perhaps a sticky here which you edit when new suggestions come in?

I approve this post.
Now for gus to approve it ???

lol, that image :smiley:

I’ve come to resurrect the thread and lay siege to the land. Upload your images and prepare for mayhem!

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/user/manage/

Finally…

EDIT: Nevermind, FAIL

Josh is my hero :dance: Josh is my hero :dance: Josh is my hero :dance:

Thought I’d show my face too then, aren’t we cute :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cool!!!

Yeah!

When I try to upload a .jpg file I get the following message;

“You cannot upload a image/pjpeg file type.”

I was able to upload the image below?

I think it doesn’t like some settings in certain jpeg gif files. One gif file failed for me. I have just resaved it as jpeg using default settings in PS and it worked.

The jpg failed on me, the GIF have uploaded but did not showed up…

Try to resave it as jpeg using different bitmap apps. One should work for sure.

This is great news!
But where do we change the avatars? :-[

[quote]I’ve come to resurrect the thread and lay siege to the land. Upload your images and prepare for mayhem!

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/user/manage/[/quote]