Custom Controls On My Hydra

I ported a couple of custom controls from some of my old .net projects,

I’m going to port more soon and will post all the code once im happy with it or happy enough.

Video links below:

[video=vimeo]36342441

[video=vimeo]36345293

Very cool.

BTW, I modified your post to properly show the videos.

I noticed :), thankyou

I like the radar. What is the second one? “Animated” Italian flag?

More of a progress/equaliser bar, fully customisable with the low/medium and high colours, can also set the number of steps and where the low medium and high kick in. Or an animated Italian flag. :slight_smile: Maybe ill do another video as that one looks crap. :slight_smile:

I’ve also tried porting my sweeping radar, but I haven’t found a replacement for the Graphics.FillPie api in .net, ill find another solution though.

UPDATE:

Better Video Updated

Here another one I just ported

[video=vimeo]36351117

Speedo Dial is next, nearly there, but its 1.20am in Oz, so better be off to bed.

Source coming soon, i promise

I like that one as well! ;D

Can you fill each segment with a solid brush or is it just outlines?

Very simple but very cool and creative. You should write a library for these cool screens and post on codeshare code.tinyclr.com :slight_smile:

Oooh!! I like the Jack Bauer (24) control! Tick…tock…tick…tock… Oh, I miss that show…

Brush and Pen Colours are configurable for both.

You can get some nice looking effects when increasing the segment size (configurable as well).

[quote]Very simple but very cool and creative. You should write a library for these cool screens and post on codeshare code.tinyclr.com
[/quote]

Code is coming soon.