Cool sales tool idea

Tag team bots? 2 in the penatly box and 2 on the ice :slight_smile:

Would have to auto charge or some hardwire tethered system that will not get tangled.

A solar panel will not even begin to supply the robot kit with enough current to saturate itā€™s requirements.

you could use a 5000mAh Lipo battery. Stick it on top and let the robot do itā€™s thing for something like a month and a half at a time :smiley:

If someone gave me the current spec for the robot kit, I could actually calculate out how long they would run assuming full network act, constant wheel rotation, etc.

@ chris. It is a mini. I think motor current consumption is here.
[url]http://www.tinyclr.com/downloads/Mini/FEZ_Mini_RobotKit.pdf[/url]

I think it should be a controlled game but something stationary. No need to charge and nothing to damage while moving.

Domino controlled robotic arm. Put some blocks in the bin; let 'em build & what not. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am thinking basketball. Where the ball comes back to the base mechanically and then you can shoot it out by moving the ball-gun!

B-Ball is good too. Have two shooters. Mount cam on a tilt-pan. I guess you could just gently V the floor back to the flicker at foot of fez.

Another thing. If your doing a ball-gun. It may be cooler to have a carnival game with target holes in a board and use pin-pong balls into the holes. Different holes worth different points. Or that Ski-Ball game where you roll the ball and it hits a ramp and jumps up into target holes - hit center for most points.

Yes, but those balls can bounce off. How do you make sure that they return to the shooting platform?

I like the robot arm idea. You could build a lot of stuff. But, what if you make a tower and pieces fall out of range? It canā€™t moveā€¦

Are you familiar with the site http://www.webtruck.org/webtruck/live2010_html?
This truck driving for several years.

@ webtruck. Java control unknown publisher. Kina hackish. Should be able to get done with asp and maybe ajax without a java plugin. A silverlight control may be richest.

@ Robert ā€œYes, but those balls can bounce offā€

You just wrap the whole thing in a net like they do. The game is angled back to the shooter/loader channel queue, so all ball go back home one way or another. Still, nothing going to be cooler then driving a robot around.

Yepā€¦this is how I see this happening

Nah, donā€™t like the baseball idea. I would like to see some game with a robot. :-[

Sometimes it is better to get a half a loaf, then no loaf :slight_smile:

In regards to charging, I thought this. Have tri-bot as a tail dragger. Two metal half-circles act as tail dragger. When it lands on base, the two pieces contact metal Ā± pads on the floor and poly charger does its deal.