Hi all this info I can find is this.
- Model: FTP280P04N
- Model FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit): FPC-FTP280P04N-01
- Length of pliege FPC: 27.80
- Driver IC: ILI9325
- Crystal TFT: THE GIP P4928QC1-1.0
- So large of screen: 2.8 "
- RetroiluminaciÃ³n (Backlight): White, 4 LED Chips in parallel
- Description: In the base of 280C05 for IC and LCD
- I number of pixels: 240RGBx320
- I number of Pins: 37
- Type of Interface (): 16
- Definition of the Pin NÂº 1: DB0
- Way and colors of screen (display): 262K TFT/Transmissive
- Perspective of the direction: 12:00
- Dimensions: 69.2 xs 50,0 xs 2.75
- Active area: 57.6 xs 43.2
and the driver datasheet ( ILI9325)
edit: datasheet says
MPU System Interface
ILI9325 supports three system high-speed interfaces: i80-system high-speed interfaces to 8-, 9-, 16-, 18-bit
parallel ports and serial peripheral interface (SPI). The interface mode is selected by setting the IM[3:0] pins.
Is this enough to figure it out?
i thought this would be a good schreen becouse its pretty easy to solder.