Connecting ENC28J60 to Cerb40

No idea, but I can pretty much guarantee it isn’t the latest.

OK Thanks. That’s fine. THen I think I can go ahead with using Cerbuino for prototyping and then putting a cerb40 into the final product…

You should always update the firmware on the board once you receive it.

Hi, i tried this with my cerb40 , the ENC28 does work but after one or two pings it hangs up , like it doesent exist enymore.Also this shema for the pins is confusing because the enc doesent support 5V. Also can u please tell me what sholud i connect to the clock pin of the ENC28?.. it would be realy helpfull if someone could do a complete post about connecting the ENC28 to the cerb40.

[quote=“ivoovi”]Hi, i tried this with my cerb40 , the ENC28 does work but after one or two pings it hangs up , like it doesent exist enymore.Also this shema for the pins is confusing because the enc doesent support 5V. Also can u please tell me what sholud i connect to the clock pin of the ENC28?.. it would be realy helpfull if someone could do a complete post about connecting the ENC28 to the cerb40.
[/quote]

You might want to post a new thread.

Are you using SPI for anything else? Recently a bug was uncovered related to SPI sharing.