Cerbuino doesn't show in Fez Config after loader update to NETMF 4.3

Hi,

After updating the loader on my Cerbuino Bee it doesn’t show in Fez Config :S.

To update the loader I followed the instructions here: https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/46/fez-cerb-family-developers-guide.
My laptop is an HP EliteBook with a clean installation of everything, Windows 8.1, Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2013 (yup got them both :S), NETMF 4.3 (QFE2) and GHI Electronics NETMF SDK 2015 R1

The weird thing is that in Visual Studio 2015 my board appears as “Cerb-Family (non-commercial use)_Gadgeteer” in the NTMF Project Properties page, I’ve never seen this name is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Yes.

Do you have any other boards from GHI to try?

Hi iamin,

Thanks for the quick reply :).

Yes I have other boards.
Actually when I test other boards none of them appears in Fez Config before or after the loader update, looks like the problem is in Fez Config itself.
Visual Studio recognizes the boards STDFU also but Fez Config doesn’t, I tried with MFDeploy also and it doesn’t recognize them either.

Thanks

@ POFerro - I use EliteBook as my main PC. VS and FEZ Config does not recognize any of the boards I have until I replace some files (I have no issues on ProBook) - that’s a long story. But in your case it looks like you have a different issue as VS can see your boards.

1 Like

HI Iamin, actually only VS 2015 recognizes the boards, if I try VS 2013 it doesn’t recognize them either. Even in VS 2015 I can’t get the debugger to attach, allways gives error ff0000 or something like that.
Can you tell me wich files you replaced? :wink:

@ POFerro - To replace it, you have to have that file first. Write me your email address via the DM, if you don’t mind - I will send it to you.

@ iamin - No problem I sent you already :slight_smile:

Not sure if this is related, but we are still on VS2013 as far as official support.