Cerberus Firmware Flash

I’ve just got my hands on the Cerberus this afternoon and while following this guide on the web:

Have got my device ready to MFDeploy the firmware. Problem is that the guide refers to “tinyclr.hex” which is not included in the MSI (Firmware.hex & Config.hex are). Can someone please point me in the right direction?

C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\FEZ Cerberus\Firmware\Ethernet\Config.hex
C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\FEZ Cerberus\Firmware\Ethernet\Firmware.hex
C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\FEZ Cerberus\Firmware\Non Ethernet\Config.hex
C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK\FEZ Cerberus\Firmware\Non Ethernet\Firmware.hex

Thanks!

I saw that too. I blew it off as a typo, but it would be nice to confirm that from someone.

Yeah I think that’s a typo, possibly from a previous version’s file structure (though can’t confirm as it’s my first experience with it).

I just did that process with my Cerbuino Bee a few hours ago and there was no folder “tinyclr.hex” – just ethernet & non ethernet. For my setup I selected the “non” files and it worked just fine according to the directions.

BTW – Welcome to the boards.

@ Identity One

Welcome to the community.

Sorry about the misinformation. It was likely from the previous file structure as mhectorgato had suggested. It is fixed in the wiki now.

Thanks for all the responses – I’ll give it a whirl now!