Cellular Radio Module - ArgumentOutOfRangeException

@ stijn.vandenbroucke -

I’m using a revisited version of Byron driver exactly for SMS gateway machine that receive/send SMS. The SMS msg are collected and pushed via cable ethernet through HTTP listener interface POST/GET. This project is working since 1 month without many issues. In this moment it is working with U socket not K. I noted that (for SMS porpouse) it’s better reliable to go with sw handshake. I don’t miss any SMS and this machine sends about 500 sms a day and get response command without any issue (ok, SD log card sometime get crazy). The driving board is a G120 Cobra II and it works fine also on a Fez Spider.

They said it should also work on FEZ Cerbuino Bee.
Is that driver somewhere available?

You only use it when the error occurs which seemed to be on a limited basis for me. Simply send another text to try again instead of having the whole system crash. Maybe even have it send a text back to a default error collector server to report the error to let you know of it.

I’ve successfully been able to send commands to and from this module with this fix. Including a reboot control if I cannot get online via GPRS connect. Think of it like a secondary communication channel if the GPRS fails or vice versa.

@ logictechs - it fails to frequently (1/3) to use a workaround at this moment