Hey, so I have 2 Domino boards. Been using the one for a while. Bought a new one, and when I went to update firmware realized there was a new version of the sdk.
I tried your new updater app, it said it updated successfully.
But after the update it said “Version: Unknow” (yes it was missing the n)
I updated again just to be safe, same result, but it said successful.
But when I tried to use the device visual studio can’t see it.
Turns out it’s still in bootloader mode, and now it won’t boot out of bootloader no matter what I do.
So I tried the old method (terraterm xmodem upload). But when I do that method it does the xmodem upload, says successfully finished, but then says “Bad firmware” and returns to the BL prompt…
I’ve re-installed and re-downloaded the sdk twice now, and getting the same thing…
Problem is when I discovered this I updated both devices. And both devices are now doing the same thing.
Windows 7 X64 Ultimate
I’ve re-installed the drivers from the sdk, no help.
Using the latest version of the sdk downloaded direct from the GHI downloads page today.