Can the text "Found xxx new post(s)." be made clickable?

Dear Josh,

First of all I like the new look of Tinyclr very much.

I have only 2 requests for you to extend the new post function withing the forum.

1.) Is it possible that you make the text “Found xxx new post(s).” clickable so that you can directly to the “Unread Topics” section/view. without the need to go to the main page first and then click on the “Show Unread Topics” button to show the those?

2.) the other request is about the Unread Topics list. Sometime i read the messages first and then i decide to post a replay. Finding the message/topic back can be not so easy at times.
My request is to show all recent messages and show only the white (new) icon for those that i did not read already?
For example have a look at the forum on my site: fusionticket.org

Thanks for your time
Niels

btw. did you know of this small problem: using opera, when you are in the Unread Topics page and all other topic overview pages, and you hover the mouse over the topics and the popup message is shown, the list-header row is reduced in height?

[ol]
[li]This has been made a link.[/li]
[li]Just to be clear, you want a list of the xx latest messages and only the unread ones have an icon? What happens when an unread item is out of scope? For example, say we’re showing message IDs 50 - 100 (latest messages) but an unread item is ID 42. How do we handle this? I did look at your site. Interesting box office solution! ;)[/li]
[li]Fixed opera.[/li]
[/ol]

For point 1 and 3 thank you very much.

About point 2, i’m not sure what you mean sorry.
Maybe you need to see the unread topics view like all section views but where now you do not filter on the section and just show all of topics from all sections in one big list.
Also The sticky message are just show as normal topics. You can give them an other color or so.

I hope this makes it more clear for you.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to consider it.