I have a Spider with a J11D module.
Up until 4-5 days ago my project was sending emails with NO problem. Now that has stopped.
Last week I had to change a setting in my email program (Windows Live Mail) so that it could continue to work.
The new setting was to set the server requires a secure connection and change the port to 465.
I have tried using BanskySPOTMail, Toolbox.NETMF and another I found on the net.
I’m hoping to find someone that has as their ISP, att.net and has a working project sending emails from a Gadgeteer.
To get Toolbox.NETMF to even start sending without throwing an exception was to download SMTPClinet v4.3 and compile it directly into my project in place of using SMTPClient v42.