CAN Acceptance filters on Domino?

Hi,

Firstly can I say thanks for a fantastic set of products! So nice to work with!

Secondly, working on a project at the moment that uses the CAN bus. Just wondering if the acceptance filters have been implemented in your code yet or is this still a case of access the underlying hardware registers and set up my own config? I have looked through the documentation and cannot see anything anywhere onthis topic, but that’s not to say I’ve missed it. If I have missed it could you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

They are not exposed but it is on to-do list with low priority. You can control them through register access for now.
If you have urgent commercial need and willing to cove enginnering costs, contact us by email.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer. There is a commercial need but at this stage I’ll just access the registers directly.

As a side note, do you have a road map available for the USBizi?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

What do you mean? USBizi is in stock and has always been!

You mean new CAN drivers? Maybe 3 to 6 months as we are not seeing enough requests for it

Hi Gus,

Sorry I didn’t explain myself very well. I am sure that you keep plenty of USBizi in stock!

When I said roadmap I meant a development roadmap of new features/possibilities that are on the horizon with estimated delivery dates? I understand that you might not want to admin all new features but just a general scope often helps. For example if I know that you are developing new CAN drivers within the next 3 months, I will work on another part of my product and come back to it when you have released the new drivers.

I am probably teaching you ‘to suck eggs here’ (UK phrase!) and if I am then I apologise.

Thanks again for your help.

Andy

We are very dynamic. The plan moves to what customers ask for most. We find it better to move the way our customers find best

… When you work by the most requests, we also request the update of the CAN drivers, too ;D
Holger

+1 for updating the can drivers!!
puhleeez

As far as I like, +10 :slight_smile: I really want it done ASAP. I think all major features are out in the existing beta so CAN is probably next on the list.