Camera ModuleTroubleshooting Guide (old)

I have the same problem (Type B) - I hope that replacements are going to be available in other countries as well. (UK)

I am experiencing the same problem with a type B camera.
I thought that I had messed it up somewhere. I too am in the UK.

I too have a “B” camera and am experiencing the issue where only a few images are captured and it stops taking pictures.

@ Gus – can I pop over to the shop and get a replacement? I’m about an hour away in South Lyon. :smiley:

I am not sure if we have any of the old type

Hi Guys,

I have two cameras. One with the kit that is working fine. And one from seed Studios that is not. In the troubleshooting it fails every time, but connects.

Tried external power supply’s also.

I’m assuming the hardware is faulty?

P.S I just checked and the camera I’ve just bought from seeed is the old type B.

The one that came with the kit that works is A.

Anyway - hopefully there is a solution and maybe a refund or replacement? (UK).

We found the issue.
Camera Type B is fine. It is just an incompatibility issue.
More details about the issue description and the software fix will come out this week.
We appreciate your patience.

Great!! :stuck_out_tongue:

woohoo

Good to hear about. Keep working guys :slight_smile:

YAY!!

Great. Look forward to it. :slight_smile:

Just can’t wait for my cam 2 work!

Just got my Spider Kit about a week ago, and have had the same issue. How do we get the fix for this problem?

mljanes, welcome to the community.

I have added a note to the very first post on this thread that should help newcomers.

hi guys im new here just got my kit today for a uni project.

know its a known issue with the B type camera and a fix is being worked on but any ideas when it wil be released or any more details made available.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

In few days.

cheers Gus thanks for the quick response good to know that we are in good hands. Just out of interest what was/is the problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Timeout. Simplest thing yet most annoying :slight_smile:

I have type B camera and it looks like I also have this problem.
Any update on the fix ?

Thanks.

The fix is already in the beta release on beta forum