Bambino 200E

Always :wink:

Always got faith, just right now I donā€™t have a lot of time. Missing my Gadgeteering.

Streamlined? Iā€™d go for bootable at the momentā€¦ Seems to me this would have been just about the first thing to get workingā€¦

Any progress on this interesting board? Has anybody done something cool with Bambino?

Still cant get mine to run more than the pre-compiled blinky codeā€¦

Ping! Another month away, any news? Anybody got it working?

I got mine working of a fashion.
This was posted on the micromint forum this morning

This should hopefully enable all of the E version features. Im not holding my breath though as they have been woefully slow with updates.

I use LPCOpen, there have been many updates since Micromint released an updateā€¦
Coincidentally I was playing around with my Bambino a couple days ago and actually got a NetMF project to run. Once. Cant get it to do it again no matter how many names I call it.

Hopefully one of these days they will post their whole ā€˜open sourceā€™ board support package so some other folks can have a go at fixing the bugs.

So, howā€™s Bambino 200 projects going? Shall we burry and forget this platform?

I would agree. Nothing has moved for 10+ months, they are busy with mBed.

Guess people understand what it takes to build a NETMF variant only after they step in :slight_smile: ā€¦

Last I heard from Jesus was that they were finishing mBed then they will finish the NetMF stuff. I will believe it when i see it. It had such promise :frowning: Still i might be able to use it with mBed :wall:

And then making it a Gadgeteer mainboard adds a whole other layer of requirements.