Availability of Bluetooth or Bluetooth LE modules for Gadgeteer

Hi,
I was trying to get a Bluetooth (which is discontinued) or a Bluetooth LE module for my FezSpider board.

I have checked all the mayor distributers and some smaller distributors. Could not find anything.

Could someone point me into the right direction? And when will there be a Gadgeteer compatible BLE module (including drivers and framework integration) available?

Thanks.

Ilija

or that
https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/codeshare/entry/933 ?

1 Like

Hey there !

Thanks for that information. I saw the first entry already on YouTube and tried to order that module. Unfortunately the site did not offer any products and I am not sure, if it was on sale.

Will try to contact Justin now and to get such a module. I will test out the second option as well :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

Ilija

Justin is on family reunion holiday at the moment so not sure he will be able to turn out a module at the moment or not… he may not have taken the gear with him !

1 Like

@ Brett That’s not a problem. I was just unable to find any kind of order-link or shop on the website. I contacted him using the contact options on this site. Thanks for the info :slight_smile: