Autostart application

[quote]Brett

Here’s a simple code example that flashes a multicolour LED on/off in blue. Do you have the smart multicolour LED module?

namespace GadgeteerApp1
{
public partial class Program
{
bool Blue = true;
// This method is run when the mainboard is powered up or reset.
void ProgramStarted()
{

// Use Debug.Print to show messages in Visual Studio's "Output" window during debugging.
        Debug.Print("Program Started");

GT.Timer timer = new GT.Timer(1000); // every second (1000ms)
            timer.Tick += new GT.Timer.TickEventHandler(timer_Tick);
            timer.Start();

led.GreenBlueSwapped = true;
    }

void timer_Tick(GT.Timer timer)
    {
        if (Blue)
        {
            led.RemoveBlue();
            Blue=false; 
        }
        else
        {
            led.AddBlue();
            Blue = true;
        }
    }
}

}

I have just deployed that to my Hydra, the unplugged the Hydra and connected it to a USB cable powered from a 5v transformer. Blue light starts flashing as expected.
[/quote]

in here I need to know can i connect a LED module by using a extender module, wihout using LED module,please reply me as soon as possible,i bought FEZ SPIDER BOARD,USB CLINT DP MODULE,AN EXTENDER MODULE .So I need to know how to connect A LED via extender module and test the above code with it

@ niyomal - that code is dependent on you having a multicolor LED module. It will not work with just an Extender module and an LED. If I understand you correctly, that’s what you’re trying to do. If you will connected your Extender module and connect an LED between pin 8 and GND (10) then the following code should cause it to blink.

using Gadgeteer;
using GT = Gadgeteer;
using GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules;

namespace LedTest
{
    public partial class Program
    {
        void ProgramStarted()
        {
            var _led = extender.SetupDigitalOutput(Socket.Pin.Eight, true);
            var timer = new GT.Timer(1000);
            timer.Tick += (t) => { _led.Write(!_led.Read()); };
            timer.Start();
        }
    }
}

@ ianlee74

I try this code with ma FEZ Spider but it does not give any out put my led, i Attach the diagram of module connectivity and i connect my led to pib 8 and 10 ground what is the wrong ianlee74 please help me on this. (on led pin 8 connect to the + side and pin 10 ground connect to the - side of the LED)

Hello there,
This Code DOesn’t require the extender nor the LED Module… it blinks the LED that you already have in the Spider BORAD, the LED is located right NEXT to SOCKET 7 Type E … look there…

and put code below in your Program Starter… and watch that LED turn on.

for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++)
            {
                Thread.Sleep(500);
                PulseDebugLED(); 
            }

Cheers.
Jay.

thanx JAY JAY its work,

do you have any experience with communicating with spider and PC or Laptop using a bluetooth modele?if so help me on this

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/21/6808/#/1/msg65924

Sorry but i do not have that Module…

How to Chane Debug Interface to serial Interface?

I asked the seeedstudio forums about the problem that the FEZ Hydra doesn’t boot anymore after connecting the relay module to socket 14, but it’s still unanswered after 8 days…
Anybody else have these issues with these relais? Are there alternatives available from GHI? With almost the same specs?

[quote]I asked the seeedstudio forums about the problem that the FEZ Hydra doesn’t boot anymore after connecting the relay module to socket 14, but it’s still unanswered after 8 days…
Anybody else have these issues with these relais? Are there alternatives available from GHI? With almost the same specs?[/quote]

This topic is titled “Autostart application” which was discussed and answer by many users. No one would expect there is a “hidden” question about relay, hydra, boot…etc.

Please start a new thread.

I started the thread and I found the solution that the Seeed Relay was causing the issue on Socket 14.
So I don’t think this is the wrong thread…

But if you want I can start a new thread.

Your question will get more noticed that way, thanks