Assembly Linker Errors

Can someone give me an idea of what could be wrong?

I have been working on the same project for months, but suddenly the following errors appear. I have checked all the assemblies and they are the correct version and are in the path given in their properties window. I have tried to re-install the GHI SDK with no luck. I have installed the Framework, both SDKs on a new machine with only Windows 7 with the same results. It is as if the linker cannot find the references. If I reference only the USBizi assembly, the program will run with no errors. If I add any other GHI assembly, I start getting all the weird messages about missing assemblies when they are clearly referenced and are included in the code with the using statement.

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully it is something simple that I am overlooking or ignorant about.

The following errors are received.

Errors********************
Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: GHIElectronics.NETMF.IO (4.1.5.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.5.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[26] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

4.1.5.1 is the current release, are you sure you don’t have a version mismatch? Specifically create a new project to test whether that works rather than opening an existing project (where you need to rip and replace all references for it to work once you’ve upgraded the GHI SDK version, as well as firmware update on the board)

Reinstall the SDK.

As I stated, I have un-installed and re-installed three times in the proper sequence, Microsoft SDK then GHI SDK, on one machine. I have also tried a brand new Dell with Windows 7 only. After my latest re-install of everything, I get the following messages. All of these assemblies the error messages say are missing are referenced in the code and in the project explorer and the dlls are located in the correct path.

Invalid native checksum: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware 0x9C770BE2!=0xA1518A4B

Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: System (4.1.2821.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Net’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: System (4.1.2821.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Native’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.1.2821.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: Modem (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: Modem (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware.USBizi’ (4.1.5.0)

Assembly: Modem (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: Modem (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Native’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: Modem (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware’ (4.1.5.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[1] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I am sure you are correct that I have mismatched versions of firmware and sdks. I will redo them all to make sure they match. Will let you know.

Thanks,
Bernard

Brett,

You are correct. Everything works well now. I have no clue how I got the mismatch.

Thanks,
Bernard