Another quick contest for a free FEZ Cobra

Is there a winner? :wink:

We have received 4 fantastic email from 4 fantastic developers!!! Ii was very difficult to make a decimation. So, we are trying to come up with 4 FEZ Cobras to send to all of you if possible. We have very very limited quantity on hand now.

That would be fantastic. I would thank GHI for that. I really would.

Keep us posted. :smiley:

Also a big thanks from me.

Now Iā€™m a little bit nervous :smiley:

Like Foekle said , That would be fantastic

lol i guess ditto fits well. Truly thanks is in order. So thanks.

I will pitch in my thanks too !

T H A N K Y O U

Now to wait in anticipationā€¦

Congrats guys. Matt and I will be waiting for you in the ā€œCobra clubā€ :smiley:

The cobra club is awesome. Whatā€™s the password for joining the clubhouse?

Just joking! :smiley:

cā€™mon, everyone knows a good clubhouse uses a handshake, not a password !

:stuck_out_tongue:

Matt or Iā€™s email address :smiley:

Well, ok, everyone else can know, too: itā€™s chris12892<<<<>>>>gmail>>>>><<<<<<com

Say Chimp, it would be kind of nice if there was a space for our email address off to the side, next to our forum name. Maybe, it would be embedded in in an image or something to fool the spam bots. There are tons of ways to do it. You could even use a Javascript library to decoded and display them.

[quote]cā€™mon, everyone knows a good clubhouse uses a handshake, not a password !

:P[/quote]

I love passwords :smiley:

How about a profile page then?

We have profile page :wink: but it is only active to admins since it has private info (email, phone, addressā€¦)

Right, but how about you can set some basic info in a public (member-visible) profile page?
Something like Region, email, avatar(?)ā€¦

Well it does not matter to me much, but might come in handy to have a email address of a user which provides help with a problemā€¦

If you do not want to/can not implement this, I will understand it, since some information might be private.

I like region and avatarā€¦this is not top priority but we will be adding something in future.

Indeed, you do not need to create it right away, take your time. :wink:

Thanks