A new SDK Release

For any DHCP issue, please visit http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/topic?id=10855 and provide us with some information so we can begin to address this issue.

So far, this SDK is good to go on official download page unless any if you has a reason not to.

We are working very hard on all known issues listed on wiki

Incase this happens to anyone else updating firmware using Win8 and G120HDR

I decided to update my G120HDR’s to the latest and it all went a bit pear shaped…
After deploying the latest firmware the HDR’s became unrecognisable…
Nothing worked, using TeraTerm the transfer of TinyBooter would always stop at 1024kb (2.2%) downloaded and lock up.
Using a Win7 image TeraTerm happily updated TinyBooter - back into Win8 and updated the firmware via MFDeploy and all good again.
Go figure…

Hi,

I’m Happy to see the release, because of the DHCP.
But I’m sorry, I don’t manage to install it!
When the installation arrives to the Seeed NET Gadgeteer SDK v4.2, there is a network error. I joined the screen image.
I tryed different folders but it does not change anything.

Thank you, andre, for your answer.
The package is already copied on my computer.
The E is a partition on my harddisck.
I tryed to copy the package on C but there is always the same network error during the installation.
I’m not working on a network drive.
The other msi file are well installed, only the Seeed NET Gadgeteer SDK v4.2 have this problem.

The download is now moved to the main website http://www.ghielectronics.com/support/dotnet-micro-framework

Thanks to everyone who helped in testing.

It’s already done. I tryed 2 times without success.
I’m using windows XP 32 bits in french

@ Gus - I’m going to download it now and try again to install.

@ andre.m - Sorry, always the same network error. I don’t anderstand what happends.

I run the setup file, then the differents installations are runing :
GHI Premium NETMF v4.2 SDK.msi : installation OK
GHI OSHW NETMF v4.2 SDK.msi : installation OK
GHI .NET Gadgeteer SDK v4.2.msi : installation OK
GadgeteerCore.msi : installation OK
Seeed NET Gadgeteer SDK v4.2.msi : network error

I looked in the data.xml file, but all seems to be OK.
Can somebody help me?

you can run the separate installer itself. I would try to copy the Seeed installer to a new directory and see if that helps