3D PDF for all GHI products

Thanks!
@ Architect: Your Welcome! and Thank You!

Definitely reminds me of why I didn’t go into 3D graphic design :wall:

No, no… Thank You for posting the 3d PDF of the new Video out module! Can’t wait for that one to go on sale.

Hope this post doesn’t get you in trouble with the Gusinator. >:(

We should mention here that Architect was a big help in showing Shaun some few tricks.

By the way guys, Shaun is our new baby now. He is learning a lot of cool things.

No problem. ;D

I have just noticed one glitch. On some of the boards mounting holes outlines are on a wrong layer (dimension). That is why (for example on video module) outlines are cut through the board. Btw, my eagle library on github has the mounting hole as a component with proper layering of the outline.

SWEEEEET!!

Could we get a SketchUp model for the Panda-II and the Touch? Also, it would be awesome if Shaun could also upload all of them to the SketchUp 3D warehouse. They would be easier to find and use from there.

I would very much like a SketchUp model for the Panda II as well. Will this become available?

Here is something for you to start with

Thanks, this is very helpful. Kinda makes me feel like grabbing a few strips of headers and getting the soldering iron out :slight_smile: