3D Models of Fez Boards

I have done 3 so far and more coming. I will post more pictures and info in gadgeteer section of the forum. No plans so far, but most likely will be available.

Then we will need Eagle files… :slight_smile:

Does anybody know the part number of the SD card holder on the Panda2? The design files doesn’t include a BOM(Panda2 is the only board that doesn’t have a BOM). :frowning:

Can anybody tell my the thickness of the board of the EMX module?

Here is the closest one I could find, and it works fine with the footprint provided by the panda II eagle files: [url]http://www.dipmicro.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productCode=CON-MICROSD1[/url]

I have used sevearl of these uSD sockets and they work fine.

Thanks Jeff_Birt, but I can’t find the datasheet? I need a datasheet to draw the 3D model…

I could not find a data sheet either :frowning: . I looked through a lot of manufactures websites and could not find the same socket.

Can anyone from GHI not give me a part number or datasheet for the SD card socket on the Panda2?

Look again at the RS Components license agreement when you download 3D models, basically a “we don’t take any responsibility if the model isn’t correct” agreement. Nothing about redistribution. I think…

All I need on the Panda2 is the sd card…

Domino just needs a crystal.

Panda1 is done

Mini is done.

Will place them in the Sketchup warehouse when I have all 4 boards done…

Errol, if you can’t get the data sheet I’ll send you a uSD socket to you can take measurements. Or I can take the measurements and post them here (probably faster that way).

I must go dig. I might have one at home. Sparkfun used to sell that socket, with the contacts at the back, and I bought a few a few years ago. Now they also only sell the new one with the pads under the socket…

But I really prefer to work from the datasheet… :slight_smile:

Panda is in Google Warehouse. How does it look?
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=143e6d493f9810869adfe3796c35d46d

I peeked at the bottom of the board with SketchUp and a smilin’ Panda was there to greet me! Very nice!

:slight_smile:

Mini and Domino also up…

Looks great! Thank you.

Rhino? ::slight_smile:

Hmm, i keep forgeting about that one… Will create it first thing tomorrow morning as i should have most of the models by now… :slight_smile:

Rhino also has no BOM. Guessed at a USB Host connector but it doesn’t fit all that well. Can’t guarantee that it is correct… Busy uploading now…

So who is up for this, we need 3D models for all Gadgeteer modules. We will be posting the eagle files in coupe days and we need to show them off in 3D! Just like pixar movies :whistle:

Oh! Me! Me! :smiley:

I think is better in STEP format :wink:

I working, now for one project, with Altium Designer, and STEP 3D format is international 8)

Find here one link for Fez Touch in STEP 3D format : http://www.mk-fr.info/perso/autres/FezTouch.zip

It’s one present from me :slight_smile:

Enjoy it

For memory:

STEP AP203 Models in monochrome
STEP AP240 Models in Color (File more heavy, but not to much :whistle:)

your humble servant :dance:

Errol, what format are the 3D files you made before?