30% Off Site-Wide And More!

and lets face it, if you discounted the gift card, then you have basically just removed the date boundary that you assign. I’ve only ever seen a small discount that was able to work like this (from Seeed Studio) that basically gave you credit for 12 months - it’s certainly a common exclusion

Oh, I’m not complaining… I already ordered way more than I should have … but it was such a good deal I could not help myself.

In fact, I may take another bite again today …

Roy

Me too :smiley:
It’s a very good deal… in addition to the free shipping bonus it’s awesome! My Raptor is on the way to me hrhrhrhr :smiley:

Well… I almost did it … I had some other items in the cart and went to checkout. But it hit me that I could not “modify” my prior order and add it to the shipping (I used overnight on the first one).

I did not need the stuff that bad anyway… :-[

Roy

Well it was just too good to pass up…

Hopefully GHI will notice the 2 orders and combine them into one and refund the shipping difference.

They are quite large orders, so I’m hopeful they will notice.

@ RoySalisbury - I would try to contact them directly about that.

I’ll try in the AM and see if they catch it before it ships.

Roy

When does the special end? I just tried to submit an order and got a message that the discount code has ended. I assume I just missed it, but thought I would ask anyway, just to confirm.

Ends today - Dec 23 =/

Not to be a problem over $3 (my anticipated discount for today’s order), but the advertisement for the YEAREND2013 is plastered all over my screen, but I am being denied same as taylorza. I was hoping to score an enclosure for my Medusa Kickstarter kit at 30% off. Might want to expire the banners before the promotion next time.

1 Like

@ taylorza @ Gregg - Try again :wink:

1 Like

Awesome!

@ Gary - Thank you sir, it worked! I appreciate you guys accommodating me.

When does this sale end?

It ends today (ie the 23rd), so its order now or miss it time, so my order is in and now my cart looks funny being empty again.

Well, they combined both my orders, refunded me the shipping difference and I should have my stuff tomorrow!

Gonna be a nice x-mas for me… Lots of new stuff to play with.

Thanks GHI.

Roy

[quote=“taylorza”]@ Gary - Thank you sir, it worked! I appreciate you guys accommodating me.[/quote] You are welcome, I had the proverbial “brain fart” when the coupon was set up, coupons expire at 00:01 am and not 11:59 pm on the expiration date. So I went back and fixed the coupon, thankfully you and @ Gregg said something before the boss saw it! :wink:

2 Likes

@ RoySalisbury - You are welcome, just remember to post all the cool things you make on the forum and Codeshare

@ Gary - The year end sale did not expire at the year end? :wink:

@ Mike - I never said naming things was part of my skillset! :whistle:

2 Likes

@ Gary - LOL