2 year old Chipworkx development system does not work, USB driver install not working

I purchased my Chipworkx dev system about 2 years ago. I am on firmware version 01.01.000. I had it working in VS 2008 and my old program is even on there still (and works). I am looking to repurpose my Chipworkx for another project and am having trouble getting it going.
I have installed VS 2010, installed the Micro Framework 4, installed the GHI SDK, and to the point of plugging in the USB to the Chipworkx. The document I downloaded said that I should point the found new hardware wizard (I am on XP) to this directory
C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\USB Drivers\GHI_NETMF_Interface
When I do this it does not work as says my hardware cannot be installed. I think the product version is incorrect for the USB driver, I see diff PID’s. Because of this I cannot get MGDeploy to find the Chipworkx.

How can I get this to work? I would happy to install VS 2008 again if I could find the old drivers, but I don’t see them on the GHI website and my old PC with the files is long gone.
Any help is appreciated. I am new to this and need some step by step instructions.
Thanks!

You need to upgrade the firmware on the device. Check the guide section 4:

http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/ChipworkX/ChipworkX_DevSys_Getting_Started.pdf

This is the summary on how to update the firmware

[url]GHI Electronics – Where Hardware Meets Software

Thank you very much, it worked great. Thanks for the quick response.